Seagrape is a global community of babes with a mission to help you transform self-care into a love affair. Through education, handmade tools, and a network of resources we cultivate a sacred space for you to experience your pleasure, personal power, and magic.
Magical job details: Events Administrative Wizard (Events Administrative Assistant)
🌙Job Type: approximate hours 10-15 hrs a week.
🌙Job Position location: remote contract position (w9), open to all US applicants
🌙Number of hires for this role: 1
🌙Reports to: shop manager
🌙Compensation: $18/hr training, $19/hr after training period, flexible schedule, generous employee discount, free attendance to Seagrape workshops, potential for role to expand
Seagrape is a queer owned witchy apothecary with a focus on self-care through scent, magic, ritual, and practical tools. We are excited to announce we’re hiring an Events Administrative Assistant & Detail Wizard! Applicant must have a passion for the kind of work we do and products we sell, be a great communicator and community tender, have a fun-loving personality, and have an insatiable appetite for learning, catching details, and achieving set objectives and goals.
🌙Your super power is attention to detail and organization.
🌙Strong written and proofreading skills.
🌙Creative problem solver.
🌙You are a tech savvy systems witch to take what we’ve created and make it even better!
🌙1+ years experience working remote in administrative, detail oriented role
We are looking for a part time babe who is excited about supporting Seagrape’s Magic in the world and is ready to translate it into both an in-person and digital format as we weave local and online offerings together through highly detailed systems. Our Admin Wizard position entails helping the education side of Seagrape grow, run smoothly, and thrive. Your job will be to weave a web of events details to support our Community Witch in hosting events, ensuring that all events meet set goals (energetic and monetary), while upholding Seagrape’s Mission and Values. Tasks can include creating and scheduling email templates, social media posts, following systems to make sure all communication, assets, follow ups and deadlines are met.
- 1+ years experience working remote in administrative, detail oriented role
- Good at structured systems and very good at creative problem solving.
- Experience with being in a supportive role, organizing and completing administrative tasks quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent attention to detail, proofreading copy, and editing skills.
- Very tech savvy - familiarity with POS, Macs, spreadsheets, aweber, illustrator, zoom, canva, asana and other project management systems.
- A self-starter and increasingly look for creative ways to meet and exceed set goals
- You’re a problem-solver. If there’s a challenge in front you, you thrive on finding a solution to get it done.
- You have exceptional organization and you excel when you’re multitasking.
- You thrive in an environment with many detailed tasks to accomplish.
- Wearing multiple hats is fun and exciting for you. It’s your happy place.
- You are open to constructive feedback and direct communication and see it as an area to grow.
- You love growing and improving your skills.
- You’re communicative and love sharing your ideas and providing feedback.
- You are magically inclined and excited to help amplify Seagrape as a beacon!
- Your general personality traits are: creative, friendly, organized, communicative, understanding, consistent, flexible, punctual, adaptable, and accountable.
Primary duties include:
- Create, schedule, and post marketing assets for Seagrape events, online classes, virtual gatherings and in person events.
- Communicate with and book instructors for events and manage calendars..
- Create content for all social media channels relating to events.
- Answer event related emails quickly, professionally and efficiently with clear communication and customer service in mind.
- Communicate with the rest of the team on event needs, scheduled appointments, and other top line information.
- Monitor and report customer feedback and requests on events, classes, and community needs.
- Create content about events and distribute through local and social media platforms (newspapers, flyering, etc.)
- Set up in person and online class offerings, webinars and digital recordings.
- Know and love the Seagrape brand, mission, and vision.
- Other duties as assigned
Send a PDF resume and cover letter to email@example.com detailing why you’re a good fit for this position as well as your sun, moon, and rising signs. Please also include whether or not you're a Seagrape customer and what state you are based out of.
Applications close on 3/15/24. No phone calls or walk-ins please!
Job description: Seagrape models ⚡CLOSED⚡
Calling all babes! If you love embodying sensuality, self love, and pleasure this is a great fit for you! Seagrape Apothecary is seeking diverse models who want to be part of a future sensual professional photoshoot. Black, BIPOC, Trans, Queer, Fat/Plus Size, folks 40+, and Sex Workers to the front! Modeling experience is not required, just a love for Seagrape!
Seagrape Lovers - Especially customers
Diverse Models looking to embody sensuality
Pay: $100 per shoot (2 -4hours)
At this time we don't have a shoot scheduled, we are looking for models to feature for upcoming months. Photos can be used on personal social media, as long as Seagrape and photographers are credited.
You will be asked to sign a model relsease and the images will be used on our social media, website and other platforms!
Send headshots or any previous modeling photos to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Model Application." We will get in touch with further details.