02-20-2021 - Tarot for Transformation
Tarot is an ancient system of divination used throughout the ages for guiding us through life's questions and crossroads. An excellent navigational tool for personal transformation, guidance and clarity, with a dash of prognostication, tarot is a language anyone can speak.
This gathering is perfect for those wishing to learn the meanings of the archetypes, symbols and situations the cards present. In this workshop for beginners, seasoned readers, and those looking for another perspective on this divination practice, we will explore the wisdom of tarot through its 78 cards and classic spreads. Instructor Cat Cabral, author of The Spells Deck, will guide the workshop through a brief history of tarot, and hold a discussion on the subject. All registered participants will receive a replay of this live online workshop, good for 1 week of watching!
This class is for you if:
- You're a complete beginner!
- You're curious about understanding the significance of symbology
- Feel a draw towards tarot and divination
- You are seeking an intro to magic, and magical practice
Please bring your own tarot deck and journal for use in class! Participants of this workshop will receive their own reference guide to the cards via PDF which can be printed and keep with you forever.
This is a LIVE digital event with a 1 week replay video post class. Due to this, no refunds are available.
- This is a live workshop, with a recording available for 1 week sent out to all registered participants.
- Buying this course as a gift? Please include recipient’s email address during checkout.
- We use Zoom for online workshops - please have the app downloaded if using a phone.
- Enrollment is accepted up until the day of the event.
- All participants are responsible for sourcing their own materials for this workshop.
- Technical difficulties on the attendees end (sound issues, tardiness, wifi connection, video cut out, etc) do not entitle attendees to a refund. We recommend signing on 10 minutes early to sort out any issues.
- Seagrape does not offer guidance around computer or Zoom usage, though we do send out a link including instructions on how to use Zoom 24 hours prior to all workshops.
- Honor the privacy of others; what is said and shared in a workshop is not meant to share outside of the workshop except for what instructors give permission to share.
- Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the instructor:
Cat Cabral is a writer, witch and author of The Spells Deck (Chronicle Books.) A life-long enthusiast, student and practitioner of the occult, she offers intuitive tarot sessions, hosts open circles and teaches practical magic workshops. Aside from witchcraft, she enjoys dark movie theaters, feline familiars, and the sea. Follow her work @moonagemagic on Instagram.