12-05-2020 - Winter Solstice Symposium: A Celebration of Magic & Self-Care
Kick off the last month of the year with us during Seagrape's December 5th Winter Solstice Celebration! We'll be celebrating the Magic of Solstice all month long, beginning with this enchanting and educational gathering of magical makers, wise minds and community educators, ready to impart their seasonal wisdom.
This live webinar community gathering is made to support you during this transitional phase of the year. Spend the full day learning new methods of seasonal self-care, as well as solstice magic to practice throughout the month with our line up of 6 mini workshops, specially made to usher you into the new year. We'll begin with lessons in Solstice Magic, followed by Seasonal Self-Care during the second half of the event. Full lineup details to come soon!
SOLSTICE MAGIC : 11am - 1pm PST
30 minute break
SEASONAL SELF-CARE: 1:30pm - 3pm PST
All participants will get a peek at special holiday shop offerings, and have first dibs on discount codes from Seagrape and event instructors too!
This event is first and foremost a fundraiser with 100% of proceeds going to our BIPOC care packages, ensuring more of our BIPOC community receives the gifts appropriate for the season! The care packages will be comprised of goods donated by local community and purchased from these local BIPOC businesses:
- 11:11 supply
- arrow cafe
- Avalon flowers
- Flying Dogheart farm
- bison coffee house
- honey bee lemonade syrups
- birds and bees pdx
- scrapberry farm
- The Barreled Bee
- Bahia honey
We organize and send out these packages every 6 weeks, and are thrilled to create extra special bundles for the holiday season. We could not do this without your support, and are so grateful to have your support and involvement.
This is a LIVE digital event with a 2 week replay video available after class for registered participants only!
- This is a live workshop, with a recording available for 2 weeks sent out to all registered participants.
- Buying this course as a gift? Please include recipient’s email address during checkout.
- We use Zoom for online workshops - please have the app downloaded if using a phone.
- Enrollment is accepted up until the day of the event.
- All participants are responsible for sourcing their own materials for this workshop.
- Technical difficulties on the attendees end (sound issues, tardiness, wifi connection, video cut out, etc) do not entitle attendees to a refund. We recommend signing on 10 minutes early to sort out any issues.
- Seagrape does not offer guidance around computer or Zoom usage, though we do send out a link including instructions on how to use Zoom 24 hours prior to all workshops.
- Honor the privacy of others; what is said and shared in a workshop is not meant to share outside of the workshop except for what instructors give permission to share.
- Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org