11-22-2020 - Shadow Work & Lenormand Divination: Looking Beyond the Veil
In the midst of the dark season, we join together in community to learn the ways of a lesser known but remarkably powerful divination tool: the Lenormand deck. Similar to Tarot but different in methodology, Lenormand is said to offer the " what" of a matter, while Tarot supports the "how." In this divination workshop for both beginners and advanced readers, students will learn how to use the Lenormand deck as a tool for self-acceptance, greater insights, and to identify, acknowledge and integrate psychological, and spiritual shadows.
Lenormand is particularly useful when delving into Shadow Work, supporting the ability to look inward, acknowledge and integrate those parts of self that are ignored, have been repressed or make us uncomfortable. Shadows can also be symbolic of fears, spirits, and things we simply don't see clearly. In this class we will discuss what it means to conduct our own shadow work. Instructor Monica Bodirsky will share a specific shadow work spread using the House of Shadows Lenormand deck and leave time for everyone to follow along and have your questions answered.
TO BRING: A notebook, pen, and a Lenormand deck. Find a few of our favorites listed below:
- Maybe Lenormand
- Pixie's Asounding Lenormand
- House of Shadows Lenormand (By Monica Bodirsky, available in August!)
This is a LIVE webinar class. A recording will be emailed to you after class that you can re-watch for 2 weeks! We will send more details shortly before the class.
- This is a live workshop, with a recording available for 2 weeks sent out to all registered participants.
- Buying this course as a gift? Please include recipient’s email address during checkout.
- We use Zoom for online workshops - please have the app downloaded if using a phone.
- Enrollment is accepted up until the day of the event.
- All participants are responsible for sourcing their own materials for this workshop.
- Technical difficulties on the attendees end (sound issues, tardiness, wifi connection, video cut out, etc) do not entitle attendees to a refund. We recommend signing on 10 minutes early to sort out any issues.
- Seagrape does not offer guidance around computer or Zoom usage, though we do send out a link including instructions on how to use Zoom 24 hours prior to all workshops.
- Honor the privacy of others; what is said and shared in a workshop is not meant to share outside of the workshop except for what instructors give permission to share.
- Questions? Email us at email@example.com
About your instructor:
Monica Bodirsky is a first generation, white, settler from Canada of Scandinavian, Northern and Eastern European background who follows the familial spiritual practice of her ancestors and is the artist and author of the House of Shadows Lenormand (4 editions) and the Shadowland Tarot (Schiffer Publishing). She is also the founder and event programmer of the month-long, annual WITCHfest North Arts and Culture Festival in Toronto.