07-31-2020 - Coming Home to Self: Ritual Bathing and Folk Medicine
Most people don't think of the bathroom as sacred, but in my experience thats where I've done most of my healing and visioning work.
Ideas and information from Spirit seem to flow freeer in water, allowing the soft whispers of Divine insperation through so we may hear it in our receptine and relaxed state. Ritual bathing can be a practical and beautiful way to develop a self-care routine that allows you to connect back to yourself, afterall you are HOME in your body.
We will cover the basics of Ritual Bathing, including tools, using what you have to create sacred space, ways to invite beauty in, how to work with a bath-side Altar, and lots of DIY recipes to enhance your bathing experience.
Please note: this is a LIVE webinar class. A recording will be emailed to you after class that you can re-watch for 2 weeks! We will send more details shortly before the class.
- This is a live workshop, with a recording available for 2 weeks sent out to all registered participants.
- Buying this course as a gift? Please include recipient’s email address during checkout.
- We use Zoom for online workshops - please have the app downloaded if using a phone.
- Enrollment is accepted up until the day of the event.
- All participants are responsible for sourcing their own materials for this workshop.
- Technical difficulties on the attendees end (sound issues, tardiness, wifi connection, video cut out, etc) do not entitle attendees to a refund. We recommend signing on 10 minutes early to sort out any issues.
- Seagrape does not offer guidance around computer or Zoom usage, though we do send out a link including instructions on how to use Zoom 24 hours prior to all workshops.
- Honor the privacy of others; what is said and shared in a workshop is not meant to share outside of the workshop except for what instructors give permission to share.
- Questions? Email us at email@example.com
About your instructor:
Maria Vashakidze is the owner and formulator of Seagrape Apothecary, a company started in 2009 out of love for scent. She runs a community oriented brick and mortar shop with a full line of in-house made apothecary products andritual tools to help you turn self-care into a love affair!