06-26-2021 - Glamour Magic: Rituals, Rites & Potions
What is glamour magic? How can it be integrated into our magical and practical lives? In this workshop, students will learn about what glamour magic is, and how it can be used for sexuality and empowerment, as well as a way to control the image of ourselves we put into the world.
Glamour can be magic that we create for ourselves in order to celebrate and honor our inherent beauty and sensuality. Glamour can also be a tool for crafting the image we project into the world, and protect how much we divulge, and choose what we enhance. We will touch on rituals for self-love, as glamour is born from a earnest and unconditional love of the self. We will also learn a few bath and beauty potions, as well as protections for our image, and deflections for envy and the evil eye.
All participants will get a special PDF after this workshop, and the chance to learn rituals and potions for bath and beauty including suggested ingredients and instructions. You will also learn individualized glamour spells! If you are registered, you will receive complimentary 7-day replay with transcribed captions, even if you can't make it to the live event.
- a pen or pencil
- a notebook or paper for drawings and taking notes
This is a LIVE digital event with a 1 week replay available to all registered participants. Due to this, no refunds are available.
- This is a live workshop, with a recording available for 1 week sent out to all registered participants.
- All workshops include live close captioning for the hard of hearing. Should you also require ASL interpretation, please email us at email@example.com.
- Buying this course as a gift? Please include recipient’s email address during checkout.
- We use Zoom for online workshops - please have the app downloaded if using a phone.
- Enrollment is accepted up until the day of the event.
- All participants are responsible for sourcing their own materials for this workshop.
- Technical difficulties on the attendees end (sound issues, tardiness, wifi connection, video cut out, etc) do not entitle attendees to a refund. We recommend signing on 10 minutes early to sort out any issues.
- Seagrape does not offer guidance around computer or Zoom usage, though we do send out a link including instructions on how to use Zoom 24 hours prior to all workshops.
- Honor the privacy of others; what is said and shared in a workshop is not meant to share outside of the workshop except for what instructors give permission to share.
- Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About your instructor:
Jezmina Von Thiele is an educator, writer, artist, activist, and queer witch of mixed Romani/Sinti descent. She works her family trades of palmistry, tea leaf reading, card reading, and dancing. She is the co-host of Romanistan podcast and the founder and editor of Evil Eye Edit. Find Jezmina on instagram here.