06-20-2021 - Celebrating Solstice: Pleasure & Magic
Solstice - also known as Litha, or Midsummer, has traditionally been one of the most important sabbats for witches and magical practitioners. The sun shines high for the longest day of the year, offering extended time to learn and burn in the beauty and magic of our world.
We invite you to join us for our second anual live webinar Solstice Party! We will have the honor of hearing from brilliant healers, thinkers, craftspeople and witches, each passionate and driven to share their insight and wisdom around the subjects of Pleasure and Solstice Magic. Participants will have the chance learn in real time, engage in dialogue, have questions answered and thoughts mused upon.
100% of proceeds from this event will go towards BIPOC care packages.
BIPOC folks attendance by chosen donation (found through tickets button)
This event will serve as an intersection of classic and contemporary traditions around solstice, support us in brand new interpretations as moments and collective understanding continue to unfold, and offer seasoned practitioners the chance to grow in community! If you're new to Seagrape, this is a wonderful way to get to know us and our values, as well as say hello to some magical babes who we are over the moon to carry through the shop.
In the last few months, our vision of community has changed and grown. Necessity has called on us to expand our scope of gathering, sacred space, and intentional togetherness. We wish to offer this opportunity to all, as we have with each of our digital workshops. This gathering will take place on Saturday June 20th, the day of the Summer Solstice, from 2pm to 6:30pm. We hope to see you there!
Free entry for members of Seagrape Babes! Our growing online community can be found and joined through the link here
Talks and presenters you can look forward to:
- Buying this as a gift? Please include recipient’s email address during checkout.
- Enrollment is accepted up until the day of the event.
- Technical difficulties on the attendees end (sound issues, tardiness, wifi connection, video cut out, etc) do not entitle attendees to a refund.
- Seagrape does not offer guidance around computer or Zoom usage, though we do send out a link including instructions on how to use Zoom 24 hours prior to all workshops.
- Honor the privacy of others; what is said and shared in a workshop is not meant to share outside of the workshop except for what instructors give permission to share.