06-11-2022 - Hot Witch Summer: Rituals of Pleasure
When was the last time your body felt like a safe haven to you, and what would it mean to return to yourself with compassion, joy, and softness? Our bodies deserve to be shown up for on a daily basis, and the self-love rituals we lean on for support can aid us in tending this relationship to self. When we make room for pleasure in our routines, rituals, and spaces, we affirm that pleasure-filled life is out right. Explore your capacity for exquisite joy through your body's core senses in this community gathering, where we'll work with scent, taste, and touch to come back into embodied living, cultivate delight, and sink into expansive pleasure.
Join healer and teacher Hadar Cohen for a deep dive into sensual experience, pleasure, and embodiment through ritual connection. In this 2 hour gathering, we will:
- Develop tools for awakening our inner embodied babe and growing our spiritual practices
- Return to our bodies through our core senses, remind ourselves we belong here, and create a sanctuary of self
- Deepen our relationship to our sensual selves through a ritual activity, performed in community
- Connect with one another and build a safe space for vulnerable shares as we discuss desire, expression, and expanding into pleasure
This session is oriented towards healing of the self through embodied practices and is open to people of all genders!
Please bring the following items to use in our community ritual:
- A journal and pen
- A delicious, nourishing snack or drink
- Body oil for self-massage, OR flower petals to touch with intention
- Incense, perfume, a scented candle, or a living, fragrant plant
- Whatever else you need to get comfortable!
This is a live workshop, with a recording available for 1 week sent out to all registered participants.
Buying this course as a gift? Please include recipient’s email address during checkout.
We use Zoom for online workshops - please have the app downloaded if using a phone.
Enrollment is accepted up until the day of the event.
Technical difficulties on the attendees end (sound issues, tardiness, wifi connection, video cut out, etc) do not entitle attendees to a refund. We recommend signing on 10 minutes early to sort out any issues.
Seagrape does not offer guidance around computer or Zoom usage, though we do send out a link including instructions on how to use Zoom 24 hours prior to all workshops.
Honor the privacy of others; what is said and shared in a workshop is not meant to share outside of the workshop except for what instructors give permission to share.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Instructor:
Hadar Cohen (she/her) is an Arab Jewish feminist healer, educator, and multimedia artist who builds decolonial frameworks for worshiping God. Through integrating the spiritual and the political, Hadar works to transform systems of oppression into ecosystems of liberation. She is the founder of Malchut, a mystical school teaching direct experience of God through heart-centered spiritual traditions.