03-14-2021 -The Lore of Spring: Ostara & Rabbit Magic
Happy spring, witches! In celebration of Ostara and the Vernal Equinox, this class will explore the myth and magic surrounding one of the most universal symbols of spring: the rabbit. For thousands of years, rabbits have been associated with witches and the divine feminine. Deeply connected to the moon, rabbits symbolize intuition, sensitivity, fertility, and creativity. In this class, we will connect with the rabbit to explore and nurture those qualities in ourselves, as well as learn about the history of rabbits in world folklore. By the end of this workshop, you will have new knowledge and tools for inviting rabbit energy into your life. With the teachings of the rabbit, we will celebrate all of the pleasures that our soft animal bodies can experience this spring, and beyond.
All participants will receive instructions for a rabbit-inspired ritual to perform at home, as well as a link to replay for 7 days of viewing!
This is a LIVE digital event with a 1 week replay video post class. Due to this, no refunds are available.
- This is a live workshop, with a recording available for 1 week sent out to all registered participants.
- All workshops include live close captioning for the hard of hearing. Should you also require ASL interpretation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Buying this course as a gift? Please include recipient’s email address during checkout.
- We use Zoom for online workshops - please have the app downloaded if using a phone.
- Enrollment is accepted up until the day of the event.
- All participants are responsible for sourcing their own materials for this workshop.
- Technical difficulties on the attendees end (sound issues, tardiness, wifi connection, video cut out, etc) do not entitle attendees to a refund. We recommend signing on 10 minutes early to sort out any issues.
- Seagrape does not offer guidance around computer or Zoom usage, though we do send out a link including instructions on how to use Zoom 24 hours prior to all workshops.
- Honor the privacy of others; what is said and shared in a workshop is not meant to share outside of the workshop except for what instructors give permission to share.
- Questions? Email us at email@example.com
About the instructor:
Ariel Kusby is a writer and witch based in Portland, Oregon. She is the owner of Little Witchery, a magical community and apothecary for kids and adults, and the author of The Little Witch’s Book of Spells (Chronicle Books, August 2020), a grimoire for children 8 to 12 years old. She lives in an old house with an enchanted garden, where she practices practical, play-based witchery and folk herbalism. Find Ariel on instagram here.