03-12-2022 - Self-Devotion: Our Pleasure and the Stars
- Explore the archetypes of the Moon and Venus and how they shape your experiences and express your needs for comfort, intimacy, pleasure and desires
- Dive into stories and mythologies to assist in discovering the depth of these two nocturnal planets, and learn about their various expressions through the zodiac signs
- Connect how their location in the sky manifests into your lived realities
- Touch on the intermingling of the Moon and Venus with other celestial bodies and how it influences and complicates their essences
- Explore your personal Moon and Venus signs in-depth, so they can guide you into a more profound practice of self-devotion in your life as it unfolds
This is a live workshop, with a recording available for 2 weeks sent out to all registered participants.
Buying this course as a gift? Please include recipient’s email address during checkout.
We use Zoom for online workshops - please have the app downloaded if using a phone.
Enrollment is accepted up until the day of the event.
Technical difficulties on the attendees end (sound issues, tardiness, wifi connection, video cut out, etc) do not entitle attendees to a refund. We recommend signing on 10 minutes early to sort out any issues.
Seagrape does not offer guidance around computer or Zoom usage, though we do send out a link including instructions on how to use Zoom 24 hours prior to all workshops.
Honor the privacy of others; what is said and shared in a workshop is not meant to share outside of the workshop except for what instructors give permission to share.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Instructor:
Charm Torres is a professional astrologer, tarot reader and writer, originally from the Philippines and currently a settler by way of immigration on unceded Coast Salish Territory of the Lekwungen and W̱SÁNEĆ nations, aka Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. She has a consultation practice, active since September 2017.