03-05-2021 - Sensual Herbalism: Filling Your Cup
Join us for this special gathering centered on herbal accomplices for self love, magic, and sensuality. In this workshop, we will be guided by instructor Jamesa Hawthorne through an intimate experience with herbs that can support us in prioritizing, honoring, and loving our most magical and authentic selves. Come prepared to steep in this wisdom, as well as steep your own herbal blends! Together we will learn new methods of herbal healing in order to fill our cups. From here, we are able to engage in our lives and within community from a place of abundance and overflow.
Students can expect to leave this class having learned about cultivating self love & sensuality with the support of herbs & body movement that feels accessible & joyful to them. Join us and learn to engage our senses when relating to herbs, bringing sensuality to our mind, body, & spirit. All registered class participants will receive a recording good for 1 week of replay viewing!
- An herb or herbs of your choice for tea! We will be steeping & sipping together.
- A journal & pen or pencil
- Water to drink
Wear something you can move in easily & feel free to set your space with candles, roses, scents, anything that sparks love for you. This class will include some simple and sensual guided body movement.
* Please note that this is a LIVE digital event with a 1 week replay video post class. Due to this, no refunds are available for this class.
- This is a live workshop, with a recording available for 1 week sent out to all registered participants.
- Buying this course as a gift? Please include recipient’s email address during checkout.
- We use Zoom for online workshops - please have the app downloaded if using a phone.
- Enrollment is accepted up until the day of the event.
- All participants are responsible for sourcing their own materials for this workshop.
- Technical difficulties on the attendees end (sound issues, tardiness, wifi connection, video cut out, etc) do not entitle attendees to a refund. We recommend signing on 10 minutes early to sort out any issues.
- Seagrape does not offer guidance around computer or Zoom usage, though we do send out a link including instructions on how to use Zoom 24 hours prior to all workshops.
- Honor the privacy of others; what is said and shared in a workshop is not meant to share outside of the workshop except for what instructors give permission to share.
- Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jamesa Hawthorne (she/they) is an herbalist, creative, & earth angel, originally from the PNW. Jamesa often expresses themselves & processes emotion through dance & talking to plants. Heavily influenced by the planet Venus, Jamesa loves sharing herbal teachings with their communities while weaving ancestral connection, sensuality, & magic in their practice! Find Jamesa through their instagram here and website here.