01-30-2021 - Palmistry 201: Expanding Your Divination
Have you joined us for our Introduction to Palmistry workshop and now feel the call to deepen your craft? Palmistry 201 is the perfect follow up, made to create more space for variations on palm reading, as well as usher you onto your own path towards intuitive divination.
In Palmistry 201, we begin with regarding the lines and other features of the hands as a jumping off point to reading palms. In this class, you will be expanding upon what was covered in Introduction to Palmistry as a foundation, and move into learning how to read the nuances of the lines and symbols that appear - as well as how to move beyond reading into the subtler methods of seeing and feeling. We will use our own palms as a kind of memoir written on the body, and practice some techniques to support you in looking beyond the palm and developing your intuitive abilities.
- a pen or pencil
- a notebook or paper for drawings and taking notes
- a candle (any candle) and/or incense*
- small bowl of water for the divination exercises*
*optional but strongly suggested
This workshop is for you if:
- You have joined us for Introduction to Palmistry and want to know more
- You have a foundational palmistry practice rooted in cultural understanding and respect
- Your divination practice is something you feel called to deepen
* This is a LIVE digital event with a 1 week replay video post class. Due to this, no refunds are available for this class.*
- This is a live workshop, with a recording available for 1 week sent out to all registered participants.
- Buying this course as a gift? Please include recipient’s email address during checkout.
- We use Zoom for online workshops - please have the app downloaded if using a phone.
- Enrollment is accepted up until the day of the event.
- Technical difficulties on the attendees end (sound issues, tardiness, wifi connection, video cut out, etc) do not entitle attendees to a refund. We recommend signing on 10 minutes early to sort out any issues.
- Seagrape does not offer guidance around computer or Zoom usage, though we do send out a link including instructions on how to use Zoom 24 hours prior to all workshops.
- Honor the privacy of others; what is said and shared in a workshop is not meant to share outside of the workshop except for what instructors give permission to share.
- Questions? Email us at email@example.com
Jezmina Von Thiele is a Brooklyn-based fortune teller who reads tarot, tea leaves, and palms in her mother's Sinti-Romani tradition. She is an activist, educator, writer, and artist who loves to support the fight for Roma rights world-wide, and to share the diverse beauty of Romani culture. Find Jezmina on instagram here.