08-29-2020 - DIY Herbal Bath Bombs with 69herbs
Join Jade of 69herbs to get the scoop on making your own herbal infused bath bombs from scratch. So often bath fizzies from big companies are expensive and filled with harsh chemicals and synthetic dyes, leaving less-than-wonderful residues on our bodies, baths, and spiritual selves. Join us in learning how to use kitchen basics such as dried herbs and flowers, baking ingredients, salts, as well as fun bonuses like biodegradable glitter to craft our own bath bombs!
These can be magically infused for different moods and needs, using a variation of herbs, color, and scents. We’ll discuss the basics of flower essences, herbal concoctions that are supportive for bathing and the skin, and natural ways to dye your bath bombs. Class will include a special recipe that you can replicate on your own!
Supplies you'll need for class:
1 cup baking soda
1/2 cup epsom salt
1/2 cup citric acid
1/2 cup corn starch
1-2 tbsp coconut oil
1/2-1 tbsp water
Herbs (we recommend: calendula, lavender, rose petals)
Essential oils (optional)
Biodegradable glitter (optional)
Food coloring (optional)
This is a LIVE digital event with a 2 week replay video post class. Due to this, no refunds are available for this class.
- This is a live workshop, with a recording available for 2 weeks sent out to all registered participants.
- Buying this course as a gift? Please include recipient’s email address during checkout.
- We use Zoom for online workshops - please have the app downloaded if using a phone.
- Enrollment is accepted up until the day of the event.
- Technical difficulties on the attendees end (sound issues, tardiness, wifi connection, video cut out, etc) do not entitle attendees to a refund. We recommend signing on 10 minutes early to sort out any issues.
- Seagrape does not offer guidance around computer or Zoom usage, though we do send out a link including instructions on how to use Zoom 24 hours prior to all workshops.
- Honor the privacy of others; what is said and shared in a workshop is not meant to share outside of the workshop except for what instructors give permission to share.
- Questions? Email us at email@example.com
69herbs is a New York-based apothecary and design project by Jade Forrest Marks. 69herbs aestheticizes a dream of collective healing by blending fantasy, faggotry, and folk herbalism. Herbal creations are handmade in NYC with locally & sustainably grown plants whenever possible.