08-22-2020 - Drawing As Ritual: Developing a Creative & Magical Artistic Practice
Give witch-crafting a whole new personal meaning! Join us with instructor Lettie Jane Rennekamp for Drawing As Ritual, learning together to develop an artistic and magical practice from the comfort of your home. The workshop will include a quick intro about drawing practice, and how to use art as a tool for self-reflection and magical invention. Participants will see a series of Lettie Jane's art and other favorite artists to inspire your own creative spark. Join us in working through several guided art practices as a group, and have the option of sharing our processes!
This workshop is wonderful for all levels, and designed to help artists and witches find inspiration, self-reflection and meditation through drawing.
- 3-5 pieces of paper
- a pencil
- your favorite art supplies such as watercolors, colored pencils, markers, sumi ink, etc
- For drawing reference, please bring a plant or special object and a picture of someone you love.
* Please note that this is a LIVE digital event with a 2 week replay video post class. Due to this, no refunds are available for this class.
- This is a live workshop, with a recording available for 2 weeks sent out to all registered participants.
- Buying this course as a gift? Please include recipient’s email address during checkout.
- We use Zoom for online workshops - please have the app downloaded if using a phone.
- Enrollment is accepted up until the day of the event.
- All participants are responsible for sourcing their own materials for this workshop.
- Technical difficulties on the attendees end (sound issues, tardiness, wifi connection, video cut out, etc) do not entitle attendees to a refund. We recommend signing on 10 minutes early to sort out any issues.
- Seagrape does not offer guidance around computer or Zoom usage, though we do send out a link including instructions on how to use Zoom 24 hours prior to all workshops.
- Honor the privacy of others; what is said and shared in a workshop is not meant to share outside of the workshop except for what instructors give permission to share.
- Questions? Email us at email@example.com
Lettie Jane Rennekamp is an artist/illustrator and art teacher based in Portland, Oregon. Her illustrations are bold and tender at the same time, depicting motherhood, varying versions of gender expression, community, and nature all together. She is the creator of Many Queens, a gender-inclusive tarot deck. See more of her work at www.lettiejane.com or on Instagram @lettiejanemakes